What We Offer
Here are 10 cancer symptoms that every woman should be on the lookout for :
- - Abnormal vaginal bleeding.
- - Unexplained weight loss.
- - Vaginal discharge coloured with blood.
- - Constant fatigue.
- - Loss of appetite or feeling full all the time.
- - Pain in the pelvis or abdominal area.
- - Changes in your bathroom habits.
Symptoms & Warning Signs of Cancer :
- - Change in bowel or bladder habits.
- - A sore that does not heal.
- - Unusual bleeding or discharge.
- - Thickening or lump in the breast or elsewhere.
- - Indigestion or difficulty in swallowing.
- - Obvious change in a wart or mole.
- - Nagging cough or hoarseness.